Monday, January 16, 2012

Have you heard about World Book Night?

I just learned about something called World Book Night. It is an excellent idea! People throughout the world, on April 23rd will be giving away free books in their community to people who do not read or who read very little. There is a list of books from which to choose and it is really hard to choose just one, believe me! The books are donated by this organization and shipped to the "givers" who will give out the book on that night.

I have signed up to be a giver. At least I have applied to be a giver. I think this would be so awesome! They provide you with 20 books to give out to people. I would love to just stand outside of the Paramount Theatre and hand out free books to people! Wouldn't you love to do it too? Check out this link
world book night and see if this is something you might want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment