Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wicked Sense

Skye is a witch with the unique talent of being able to sense when other witches are around. It is up to her to go to Seattle to find the most powerful witch that has ever lived. She wants to remain inconspicuous, but her incomparable beauty makes her irresistible to Drake. Their new found friendship leads them to trouble as they both search for the Singularity in The high school. 

I really liked this story. The characters were well-developed. The story was full of suspense. I love a world that contains witches. I only wish there had been a little more magic thrown in. Or some explanations of spells. But this is just a personal preference because I love to read about magic. 

I would love to read more about Mona and her life, but I am hoping that will be in the next book. I am really excited to see what happens next in the lives of these characters. This book is so well written that it could be read as a stand alone, but I am very glad that there wil be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment